The typical bow-type drop optical cable includes central optical fibers with 2 parallel KFRP or steel wire as the strength members placed on both sides,
a LSZH or PVC sheath is extruded outside.
1.All types of fiber cables with different structures
2.High performance optical network operating
3.High speed optical routes in buildings (FTTX)
* The optical cable has small diameter, lightweight, low cost, lowconstruction cost.
* It is suitable for mechanical splicing technology, fast, and flexible.
* The optical cable has high-tension and anti-squashforce,self-supportingstructure can meet the requirement of 50 meters pull-fly.
* Ituses aromatic polyamide materials to be the strengthen material.
* The optical cable is soft, good bending performance, and ensure that thebendingperformance can meet the requirements.
* It uses low smoke zero-halogen material, ensure that the cable can meettherequirements for the flame-retardant materials indoor.
* The optical fiber is the bend insensitive fiber which can meet requirementofITU-T G.657.
* High-carbon steel wire should be used for Self-supporting strengthendevice of optical cable, superior tensile properties contented.
Operating: -20℃ to 60℃
Storage: -20℃ to 60℃
Add: Rich BLDG Shaoshan Nan Road, Changsha city, Hunan, P.R. China