3. The metal connection adopts pressing technique, which makes the insulator smaller and no damage on the mandrill. It has good sealing ability and is very convenient for installation.
Features of composite pin insulator:
1. The under surface and grooves of sheds or skirts are easy cleaning. Sheds are substantially symmetrical in shape without appreciable warping.
2. The composite pin insulator is suitable for both vertical and horizontal applications. It can be suitable for both bare and protected conductors.
3. This type composite insulators bottom metal end fitting can be suitable for mounting on steel cross arm or wooden cross arm.
4. The top and side grooves can be designed to accept conductor sizes in the range of customers’ requirement.
5. The final color of the insulator housing shall be red or grey.
Processing method for composite pin insulator:
Normally for polymer pin type insulator, there are two producing methods, one is mould pressing, another is injection. For us we adept the first method mould pressing, Since this way not only can meet the requirement of technic, but also it is an economic way which can save some cost and make our composite pin insulator more competitive.
But for our high voltage composite suspension insulator we use injection technic, the purpose is to match the quality demand.
11kV, 24kV, 33kV. 10kV, 12kV, 15kV, 20kV, 22kV, 35kV, 36kV.
The strength of polymer pin type insulator:
6kN, 8kN, 10kN, 12.5kN
Besides IEC61109, we can also produce totally in accordance with customer’s requirement.