OEM is accpetable
Composite suspension insulator is used in overhead transmission line or distribution line. And the voltage can be AC or DC. Our voltage range for composite long rod insulator is from 10kV to 800kV. Our 500kV composite suspension insulator is one step injection and has gotten the patent. This composite insulator can be used in tension tower to assembly tension string to tensile conductor or used in suspension tower to assembly suspension string to suspend conductor.
Construction of composite long insulator:
1. Core rod and fittings: composite long rod insulator consists of a unidirectional reinforced fiber glass core and assembly with two metal end fitting and most of end fittings were forge steel.
2. Silicone rubber: in order to prevent electrical degradation and the electrical leakage currents, the surface of fiber glass core is protected by a layer of high temperature vulcanized silicone rubber and the thickness must be more than 3mm.
3. How to connect the fitting with core rod: we use crimp machine to crimped the end fittings onto the ends of core rod.
End fitting of composite suspension insulator:
1. Ball and socket end fitting
2. Clevis and tongue end fitting
3. Pig tail end fitting
4. Hook end fitting
5. Y clevis end fitting
Color for composite long rod insulator:
11kV, 24kV, 33kV,36kV, 69kV, 110kV, 132kV, 169kV, 220kV, 245kV, 330kV, 400kV, 420kV, 500kV, 750kV
Specific Mechanical load:
70kN, 100kN, 110kN, 120kN, 160kN, 210kN, 300kN
We can produce composite insulators according to IEC61109, IEC61952, IECC29.11 and other international standards.